" Excellent opportunity to network with industry leaders and successful business
- Mary Salb, Support Manager,
" An insightful three days, Great
speakers, topical subjects, wonderful networking."
- Doug Quam, Market Development Manager, 3M
" Great cross section of
industries represented equally. Great range of companies and attendees."
- Nigel Aston, Head, CI,
" Based on the relationships I
have created in just a short three days, I will certainly be back next year to
build even more partnerships."
- Chris Alberding, Vice President Product Management, Earthlier Business
" As a first time attendee, I was
impressed with the quality of the speakers and thought leaders."
- Alexandra Maldonado, Corporate Social Media Lead, Cemeron
" GIL provided me a great macro
view of mega trends and their impact on innovation. It left me with take aways I
could leverage immediately."
- Glenn Reiser, Director, Market Research & Insights, Endo
" Well organized with high quality speakers and panelists, relevant
topics, good learning opportunities and a participative audience. Excellent
networking opportunities as well".
- Ravi M. Bhatkal, Ph.D., Vice President, Energy Technologies
"This was my first GIL and I want to be a regular". I enjoyed the presentations,
the discussions and the great people found everywhere. Frost & Sullivan puts on
a pro event from all perspectives. Keep up the great work and keep us growing!"
- Dennis Murphy, President & CEO, Absolute Analysis
"GIL puts top notch people with an innovation focus together for three
days. The structure of the event facilitates frequent interaction among the
attendees and that provides much of the value of the event. Moreover, there is
always at least one presentation so compelling that it forces me to step back
and rethink everything. That's the kind impact I expect when I spend the time
and money to travel to a conference."
- Donald M. DeLauder, Executive Director, Corporate Innovation, MEDRAD,
“GIL provided an excellent forum to meet new people with common
interests and hear from knowledgeable executives from a variety of industries.
The industry and career track updates gave us insight into many best practices.
The attendees, speakers and Frost personnel were all enthusiastic and focused on
- Dick Checket, Vice President of Business Development, Technology
"A good networking event"
- Nigel Brownlow, Director of Technology and Product Development,
"GIL provided valuable ideas for optimizing our
effectiveness in innovation to accelerate the growth of our business. The
meeting format offered opportunities for networking, and the discussions of the
content. The workshops were structured to be highly interactive. I have already
started to implement aspects of ideas generated at the meeting."
Diether Recktenwald, VP Advanced Technology , BD Biosciences
"GIL was a hotbed of innovation and forward thinking. I particularly
enjoyed the Healthcare track that showcased some jaw-dropping leading innovation
that will not only drive value creation but will seriously impact the well-being
of the worlds economies and citizens. This event was a great way to stretch the
boundaries of current thinking and start to tackle bigger global issues"
- Amir Hasan, Director of Strategy and Business Development, Philips
"My experience at GIL was very positive. The diversity of
companies and attendees turned out to be a powerful asset; it forced a welcome
retreat from the industry specific business concerns that we all live and
breathe every day and allowed a higher level focus on creativity, innovation,
and growth. I was impressed with the common solutions at this level."
- Andrew Alleman, CTO, RadiSys
"GIL was a great event that provided opportunity to interact with many
thought leaders from a wide range of industries and companies. The interactive
and discussion orientation of many of the sessions made this into a real
learning event and also added to the depth of content presented at the
conference. Many great examples were shared and lots of new ideas were generated
to go and try back in the office."
- Piet Loubser, VP Marketing Intelligence, SAP Global Marketing
"The power of the conference really came through from the networking. The chance
to share and learn from the collective group in a energetic, yet relaxed
atmosphere was invaluable. The collective intelligence of the audience was
substantial and rare to find in any other environment."
Doug Ferguson, Vice President, Customer Relations, BSN Medical
"I really enjoyed the diverse company participation, allowing me to look
beyond traditional partnerships."
- Arnnise Yurga, Director, Comman, Control, and Communications, Raytheon
"Every Frost & Sullivan event I have attended is focused content with
timely and critical data. The takeaways are delivered in an innovative and
enjoyable atmosphere. They are the “must attend” event of the year."
- Philip Bennette, EVP, Signature Services, OptionsXpress Holdings, Inc.
"After attending GIL for the first time, I returned,
convinced that this would be valuable investment. The various viewpoints and
expertise are priceless. Gained more this year than last year."
- Dan Williamson, Chairman, In Pipe Technology
"This unique format enables you to combine cross-industry and industry
specific forums, and creates a rich exchange of ideas and perspectives. This challenges the participants to truly re-examine their competitiveness and
the way in which they approach their business."
- Mark Suseck, Executive Director of Strategic Marketing, Ortho
“Very insightful and interesting topics and discussions”
- Marty Waszak, Development Director, NASA Langley Research Center
“Excellent timely subject matter. Extremely informative on a wide variety of
growth innovation ideas”
- Jim Mathews, Director of Competitive Intelligence & PTW, Northrop
“Frost & Sullivan offers an interactive event experience that promotes
engagement with peers in a learning environment”
- Charlene Underwood, Director, Government & Industry Affairs,
Siemens Medical Solutions, USA
“Thought provoking discussions and insights. The two days got me to
focus on news ways to approach issues and strategies. I would definitely
recommend to others in my organization”
- Bob Green, Director Global Product Strategy, Audio Technica
"This was my first experience with GIL and
I found it to be a great opportunity to hear about key issues and meet people
with similar interests. It was very helpful in networking. I made some
excellent networking opportunities among speakers and participants alike."
- Charlie Raffin, Johnson & Johnson, Vice President, Ortho Clinical
"While it's hard to take time away from the office, there's high value in
direct dialogue with knowledgeable speakers and participants. I use GIL to jump-start my thinking."
- Karen Howe, President & CEO, SingingFish/AOL
"I was challenged and rewarded by the presenters."
- Mike Kelly, Chief Information Officer, Alice Hyde Medical Center
"GIL gave me the opportunities to see what techniques and
technologies are being used by the top business leaders. More than a review of
potential technologies, this event discussed what worked!"
- Larry Holden, President, Sprint Corporation
"The most informative, well-organized event I have attended in years.
The interactive content and networking opportunities were right on target. My
congratulations to the Frost & Sullivan team."
- Jerry McLaughlin, CEO, CompuMed, Inc.
organization and content; an incredible experience to take part to GIL"
- Thierry Duvanel, Chief Executive Officer, Augurix SA
informative and thought provoking"
- John Hill, UK Sales Director